You are free to remove your custom domain whenever you feel like doing so although be warned that removing your custom domain will make it so you cannot use it anymore. Furthermore, you will not be able to re-register the domain until it expires.
- You must be the website owner in order to remove your website's domain name.
- Navigate to your website's administrator panel.
- Select the "Settings" tab from the menu.
- Select the "Domain Manager" tab from the sub-menu.
- Select the "Delete Domain" button.
- Enter your Enjin account password and select the "Remove Domain" button.
- That's it! It's that simple.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a support ticket if you need any additional help.