Enjin will develop tools that enable game publishers, game servers, and communities to
manage virtual goods and in-game items across multiple platforms. Monetization using
Enjin Coin will be a key focus with robust features and toolsets provided. Great benefits will
be gained by utilizing a decentralized platform and the supporting frameworks.
Benefits for Communities
● Gamify your website and mobile community with custom Enjin Coins
● Increase user participation and contribution on forums and walls.
● Automate rewards and setup a variety of condition based triggers.
● Tie-in your community rewards with in-game goods on servers or games.
Benefits for Game Publishers / Content Creators
● Create new tokens to represent virtual currencies, game items, or privileges.
● Create and manage virtual goods programmatically or via an app.
● Create time limited or subscription based virtual goods.
● Mint non-fungible items or special edition items.
● Setup a virtual goods store.
● Run a decentralized payment gateway with no middle-man.
● Transparent transactions. Setup reports and commission systems.
● No fraud, chargebacks, or cancellations.
● Minimal fees for blockchain transactions and no commission fees.
● Open-source suite of APIs and SDKs for every popular platform and engine.
● Smart wallets that facilitate easy automatic payments from users.
● Easily setup a site and mobile community with full virtual goods integration.
Benefits for Gamers
● Buy & sell items with no risk of fraud.
● Trade between gaming items from different games using Bancor for liquidity
● Take your currency with you across any community or game and retain value.
● Own valuable currency and rare items that can never be taken away.
● Use Enjin’s marketplace and social network to find and trade game items.
● Earn Enjin coins playing games.
● Convert custom virtual goods directly back to Enjin Coins and retain value.
● Earn coins by participating in communities and posting on forums.
● Buy in-game items on thousands of game servers and games that support ENJ.
● Prove ownership of items by showing them off in website widgets.