he Bancor protocol continuously and algorithmically calculates rates based on a formula which balances buy and sell volumes while maintaining a constant ratio between a token's supply it's held balance of another token. Market dynamics will constantly balance between the Bancor calculated price and prices available elsewhere such as on exchanges. For more information on the automatic pricing mechanism, please see the Bancor Protocol Whitepaper here
Articles in this section
- Will I receive the best rate when converting tokens using the Bancor protocol?
- What is the transaction fee?
- Can I buy/sell Enjin (ENJ) tokens at any given moment?
- Do I need to send tokens to my Bancor wallet?
- How can I buy/sell Enjin (ENJ) tokens using the Bancor Web App?
- Why does Enjin use Bancor protocol?