Primarily for liquidity. The Bancor protocol provides an innovative, automated conversion mechanism for blockchain tokens. Enjin (ENJ) is a Bancor protocol compliant Token Relay. The ENJ Token Relay holds a balance of BNT (Bancor Network Token) at a weight of 50%. ENJ can always be purchased for BNT and sold for BNT at its algorithmically calculated price, which will maintain the 50% BNT balance, according to the Bancor protocol formula. For more information about how Smart Tokens work, please see this post: https://blog.bancor.network/smart-tokens-101-63edc2cc5a89
Articles in this section
- Will I receive the best rate when converting tokens using the Bancor protocol?
- What is the transaction fee?
- Can I buy/sell Enjin (ENJ) tokens at any given moment?
- Do I need to send tokens to my Bancor wallet?
- How can I buy/sell Enjin (ENJ) tokens using the Bancor Web App?
- Why does Enjin use Bancor protocol?