Yes. The Bancor protocol standardizes conversions so that they are always available at the currently calculated price, according to the algorithmic formula.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive the best rate when converting tokens using the Bancor protocol?
- What is the transaction fee?
- Can I buy/sell Enjin (ENJ) tokens at any given moment?
- Do I need to send tokens to my Bancor wallet?
- How can I buy/sell Enjin (ENJ) tokens using the Bancor Web App?
- Why does Enjin use Bancor protocol?