How to add moderators to specific forums
- To give specific users access to moderate forum areas, you'll need to create a new website tag for these users.
- To create the new tag, visit your admin panel > users area. Once on that page, click "Create Tag." The name and other options associated with this tag will not matter.
- Once you've created the tag, place the users you would like to have moderation access within this tag by selecting users in your user's list > applying the new tag.
- Go to your modules admin > edit the forum board module > edit any of your forum areas. In the popup, add this new website tag to the "Moderation Access" dropdown.
- Now any users that have this new tag can moderate that specific forum area, as well as any other forum areas you are allowing this tag to moderate.
Note: A user either has full moderation access, or not. This means that if you give a user moderation over a specific forum, they will have access to lock, sticky, delete, move, merge, etc...