- /enjin - Displays a list of commands usable by the player.
- /enjin heads - Displays help for setting up different types of head/sign stats. Permission: enjin.sign.set
Setup and Debug Commands
- /enjin key <key> - Sets the enjin key. Permission: enjin.setkey
- /enjin debug - Toggles debug mode on/off. Permission: enjin.debug
- /enjin report - Generates a report that includes a list of plugins and their versions, world names, group names, java version, operating system, bukkit version, last severe message and 40 additional lines, web connectivity tests, and timings report (if enabled). Permission: enjin.report
- /enjin vote <player> <list> - Adds a test vote for the specified player on the specified list. Permission: enjin.test.vote
- /enjin customstat <player> <plugin> <stat-name> <stat-value> <cumulative> - Adds a custom stat value for the specified player. Permission: enjin.customstat
- /enjin playerstats <player> - Displays the stats for the specified player. Permission: enjin.playerstats
- /enjin serverstats - Displays the stats for the server. Permission: enjin.serverstats
- /enjin savestats - Saves all stats to enjin-stats.json. Permission: enjin.savestats
- /enjin give - Permission: enjin.give
- /enjin push - Queues all players for synchronization. This may take a while depending on the number of unique players that have joined the server. At most 3000 players are synchronized per minute. Permission: enjin.push
- /enjin inform <player> <message> - Sends a message to the specified player. Permission: enjin.inform
- /enjin broadcast <message> - Sends a message to all players on the server. Permission: enjin.broadcast
- /enjin lag - Displays the current TPS, average TPS, and current RAM used and the total RAM available. Permission: enjin.lag
- /enjin tags <player> - Displays the tags a player has. Permission: enjin.tags
- /enjin updateheads - Forces an update of all head/sign stats. Permission: enjin.updateheads
- /enjin points [name] - Displays a player’s points or the sender’s points if no player is specified. Permission: enjin.points.getself & enjin.points.getothers
- /enjin addpoints [name] <amount> - Adds points to a player’s current points or the sender’s current points if no player is specified. Permission: enjin.points.add
- /enjin removepoints [name] <amount> - Removes points from a player’s current points or the sender’s current points if no player is specified. Permission: enjin.points.remove
- /enjin setpoints [name] <amount> - Sets a player’s points or the sender’s points to the specified amount if no player is specified. Permission: enjin.points.set
- /enjin support - Displays a list of support modules enabled for the server or creates a ticket submission session if only one module is configured for the server. Permission: enjin.support
- /enjin ticket - Displays a list of tickets the player has created or been assigned to. Permission: enjin.ticket
- /enjin openticket - Displays a list of open tickets the player has created or been assigned to. Permission: enjin.ticket.open
- /enjin reply <module id> <ticket id> <message> - Sends a reply to the specified ticket with the specified message. Permission: enjin.ticket.reply
- /enjin ticketstatus <module id> <ticket id> <open|pending|closed> Sets the status of the specified ticket to the specified option. Options are limited to open, pending, and closed. Permission: enjin.ticket.status
- /buy [#] - Opens up the shop interface or goes back to the root interface.
- /buy shop [#] - Opens up the specified shop or goes back to the shop list.
- /buy page [#] - Opens up the specified page.
- /buy item [#] - Starts the purchase process for the specified item in a recently selected category, or for a recently selected item if not index is specified.
- /buy confirm - Confirms a purchase and completes the purchase if possible.
Purchasing Items In-game Using Website Points
Items can be purchased in-game using points from the website. This can be done using either of the 2 following methods
- Typing "/buy item #" - when viewing the list of all items, type "/buy item #" to purchase a specific item using website points. # represents the number of the item in the list of items
- Typing "/buy item" - when viewing the details of a specific item, you can simply type "/buy item" to purchase that item using website points.