How to use
To start, place a head, then place a sign either above or below it. To create a sign of a specific type, type one of the codes below on the first line. You can use a # from 1-10 in the code. For example: [donation2] will show the 2nd most recent donation.
If there are sub-types such as day/week/month, put those on the second text line of the sign.
To update the tats right away, type /enjin updateheads
- [donation#] - Most recent donation.
- Subtypes: Place the item id on the second line to only get donations for that package.
- [topvoter#] - Top voter of the month.
- Subtypes: day, week, month. Changes it to the top voter of the day/week/month.
- [voter#] - Most recent voter.
- [topplayer#] - Top player (gets data from module on website).
- [topposter#] - Top poster on the forum.
- [toplikes#] - Top forum likes.
- [newmember#] - Latest player to sign up on the website.
- [toppoints#] - Players with the most points.
- [pointsspent#] - Players who have spent the most points on the server.
- Subtypes: day, week, month, total. Displays points spent per period of time.
- [moneyspent#] - Players who have donated the most money on the server.
- Subtypes: day, week, month, total. Displays donations per period of time.
- There can be duplicate stat signs anywhere in the world, so feel free to show this data wherever you want to on your server!
- You can place a head two blocks directly above the sign so you can hide the sign under a wall if wanted
- To remove a stats head/sign, just break them and they will automatically be de-registered