How to setup a subdomain for a Enjin page
- Navigate to the section entitled "URL Redirect Settings".
- Add the subdomain name to the "Hostname" field.
- URL is the actual page that users will be redirected to when entering the hostname. An example would be "www.enjin.com/forums".
- Redirect Type: The small question mark icon next to this field shows the different types of redirects.
- Hardlink: Checking this box forces the URL in the "URL" field as the redirect when users navigate to this page. For example, "www.enjin.com/forums/cutecat.jpg" will resolve to "www.enjin.com/forums" with this box checked.
- TTL: As above, this field can be set to whatever integer (In seconds) you choose.