Looking to use Coinbase Bitcoins as one of your payment gateways for DonationsCraft? Follow the instructions below!
- In another browser tab make sure you have your Enjin DonationsCraft settings open. We will be taking and adding information from this page.
- Create a Coinbase account here.
- After you are logged in, go to Coinbase's API page here.
- On the API page, scroll down and click the "Show me my API key" button. Type in your password and enable the API.
- Copy the API key that was just generated, and paste it into your DonationsCraft module settings > Coinbase section. Save changes. Refresh the page.
- You should now have your callback URL, Success URL, and cancel URL ready to go underneath where you just entered in your API key.
- Go back to coinbase's website, make sure you are still logged in. Click this link.
- Copy + Paste the 3 URLs from your DonationsCraft module settings that were generated earlier to your merchant settings page in the designated areas.
- Enter in any other information you desire on the merchant settings page and save everything.