The client manager is located within your admin panel > voice tab > client manager area.
This area is used to manager server groups, channel groups, manually sync users, delete users, and a lot more...
The client manager table
The table on this page includes the following information
- Nickname - the nickname of the user on TeamSpeak 3
- Unique ID - a unique ID given to the user by the client
- Assigned user - the synced Enjin account to this TS3 user
- Last login - when the user was last logged into the TS3 server
You can edit users on this page allowing you to do the following
- Change the client description
- Modify the server groups of the user
- Modify the channel groups of the user