What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a great way to track every aspect of your website like hits, pageviews, who is viewing your website, from what browser, etc... Signing up for Google Analytics is free and easy.
Signing up for Google Analytics
- To sign up for Google Analytics, simply visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Sign in or create an account.
- Click the "sign up" button.
- When on the form page, choose your desired options such as Classic analytics, website name, website URL, etc...
- When the form is completed, copy the tracking ID you are given.
- Paste your Analytics tracking ID within your Enjin Website > Admin Panel > Settings Tab > SEO > Google Analytics. Save.
- Begin tracking your website!
Note: Tracking may not begin for a few days after inserting your tracking ID.