You can point your website's subdomain to an external system, such as a file host or game server.
- Navigate to the section entitled "Set Custom Records"
- Hostname: Here you will add your custom subdomain name. For example. If you want the subdomain mumble.yourdomain.com you must set the hostname as 'mumble'. Then the subdomain will automatically become: mumble.yourdomain.com
- IP Address / Domain: For game servers or a voice server, fill the "IP Address / Domain" field with the IP of the server or external resource.
- Record Type: Set this to "A RECORD".
- TTL: As above, this field can be set to whatever integer (In seconds) you choose.