User may need to create a certificate to use your Mumble server. To create a user certificate, follow the instructions below.
- Connect to your Mumble server
- Open the Certificate Wizard - At the top of the Mumble window you'll click the "Configure" menu, then select the "Certificate Wizard" option.
- Create A New Certificate - Select the "Create a new certificate" option and click the "Next" button.
- Enter Information - Put in your information for a signed certificate.
- Replace the Certificate - Click the "Next" button to replace the certificate.
- Save the Certificate - Click the "Save As" to save the certificate on your computer. Once you've saved the certificate click on the "Commit" button on the bottom.
- Finished - Click the "Finish" button to finish the certificate process.