If your vote module doesn't seem to be operating correctly or your commands are not automating in game when voting through the module:
- Make sure you have Votifier 1.9 installed on your server.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Enjin plugin installed on your server correctly.
- Make sure you register your votifier key on each topsite you've added to the module.
- Make sure your votifier is setup correctly by following the test here: https://minecraftservers.biz/votifier/test/
- Make sure you have selected your server from within the voting module itself.
- Tried everything above and it's still not working? Change your Votifier port within your config.yml file. Some pointers to keep in mind:
- DON'T set it to your Minecraft server port as Votifier cannot listen on the same port.
- DO Make sure to also change the Votifier port accordingly on any of the voting sites you have registered on.
- Any port between 2048-22000 should work. Contact your hosting provider for assistance if you're unsure.