How to continue using name.com's DNS, but point your domain to Enjin
This is the alternative method if you do not want to use our name servers with your domain. If you want to continue using your DNS, but point your domain to Enjin for use on your website, please follow these instructions.
- Log into Name.com.
- Once logged in, you should see a list of domains on your account. Under the Management section of the domain we are dealing with, click on the drop-down selection and choose 'DNS Record Management'.
- On the left, Click on the 'DNS Records' section
- Replace any existing @ or (www) records with or enter in the following 3 custom DNS records.
- Record type: "A" (Host: @ *) Answer - 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 (Create 2 separate A records for these 2 IPs)
- Record type: CNAME. (Host: www) Answer- app.enjin.com
- 6. Your done with Name.com. Wait 30 minutes then continue onto the next section for the instructions in Enjin.
- Click here to move onto the next step of this tutorial.
- *@ is your website's root domain, just leave the input blank to get the same result.