To create a punishment, visit your admin panel > users tab > Punishments > Setup Punishments tab. Click the blue "Create Punishment" button.
Fill in the according input areas as followed.
- Punishment title
- Punishment message
- Enable/disable "Allow editing punishment message when warning users"
- Required Warning Points to Auto Execute - If this is set, this punishment will auto execute on any users that meet this number of warning points. If set to 0, this punishment can only be manually executed.
- Who can issue this punishment manually
- Ban User - Enable/disable banning the user when punishment is executed. Select time days/minutes/hours/weeks/months
- Remove Tags
- Add Tags
- Remove Forum Posting Access - Remove the user's posting access on a specific forum for [x] amount of time
- Remove Module Posting Access - Remove the user's posting access on a specific module for [x] amount of time