- To create a ban on your TS3 server, visit your admin panel > voice tab > Ban manager section.
- Click the "Create Ban" button on the top left.
Creating a ban through the client
- Open your TS3 client
- Ensure you have server admin permissions, or enough permissions to ban a user
- Select and right click a user online within your server
- Click "Ban Client" in the dropdown
Wildcard IP Bans
You can apply wildcard IP bans through the admin panel. This means that if you ban the IP address "198.1.*.*" any users within this range of IP addresses will not be able to connect to your server.
Within the create ban popup in your admin panel > voice tab > ban manager, simply enter in the wildcard IP address. Use the symbol * to represent any wildcard numbers. Or if you want to ban only 1 specific IP address, enter the whole thing as is.
Will bans sync between the server and the website admin panel?
Yes they will. If you ban a person manually through the client, the user will be added to the ban manager in your admin panel. And vice versa.