Setting up your Twitter Feed Module
- Go to https://apps.twitter.com. You will need to log in at this page with your Twitter account credentials. Click on the Create new app button:
- The new application wizard will appear. Fill out the fields in this wizard. You will want to make sure that the Callback URL is the URL of your website.
- Click on the Create your Twitter application button
- Go to the API Keys page and click on Create my access token at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the fields from this tab and paste them into the corresponding fields of your Twitter feed module's page (API key, Access token secret and so on).
- Be sure to hit your Save Changes button once you've copied these fields!