This module displays the recent activities that have occurred and for you to post statuses on your wall.
- Who can create posts: Select the user tags that are able to post statuses on your activity wall.
- Who can delete posts and comments: The user tags assigned here will have moderation power over the posts on your activity wall.
- Do not allow non site members to comment / like wall posts: Allow or disallow site guests to leave a comment or 'like' a post.
- Number of posts shown per page: Limit of the number of posts that can be displayed on your module at a time.
- Select the feeds that you want your module to display.
Site Activity Wall
Posting a status
- Status - This is the default post type, you are able to write your thoughts on the activity wall with text in this option.
- Link - Selecting this option allows you to attach an external link to your status.
- Photo - Upload an image and attach it to your status update.
- Video - You can share a video by attaching it's URL to your status.
Public - Allow all guests and members to view this status
Registered users - Allow only users who have registered to view this status.
Admins - Only administrators can view this status.