No, the Enjin Wallet app is not Open Sourced. For security, we will be having reputable 3rd parties running audits on our code, which will be publicly published and available to view and read.
Articles in this section
- Can I send Ethereum Classic(ETC) to my Ethereum(ETH) wallet?
- Can I download the Enjin Wallet on an Android Emulator?
- Can I use the Enjin Smart Wallet to participate in ICOs?
- Do I need Enjin Coins to use the Enjin Smart Wallet?
- Which coin does the Enjin Wallet support?
- Can I deposit/withdraw Fiat in the Enjin Wallet?
- Can Enjin access my account?
- If a hacker compromises your servers will my funds be safe?
- Will there be any transaction fees charges made to or from the Enjin Wallet?
- Where can I download the Enjin Wallet from?