No, the Enjin Wallet app is not Open Sourced. For security, we will be having reputable 3rd parties running audits on our code, which will be publicly published and available to view and read.
Articles in this section
- How to use auto-add to find tokens in your wallet
- Does the Enjin Wallet support airdrops?
- When will you support XRP/ADA/NEO/[X] Coin?
- Changing between Bitcoin(BTC) and Fiat($, £, €) balance values
- Changing the lock security for the Enjin Wallet
- Does the Enjin Wallet support ERC-223 Tokens?
- Can I send Ethereum Classic(ETC) to my Ethereum(ETH) wallet?
- Can I download the Enjin Wallet on an Android Emulator?
- Can I use the Enjin Smart Wallet to participate in ICOs?
- Do I need Enjin Coins to use the Enjin Smart Wallet?