No, you don’t need Enjin Coins to use or create a wallet. Wallets are free to create and use.
Articles in this section
- In-Wallet Token Swap | Exchange Update
- How to use auto-add to find tokens in your wallet
- Does the Enjin Wallet support airdrops?
- When will you support XRP/ADA/NEO/[X] Coin?
- Changing between Bitcoin(BTC) and Fiat($, £, €) balance values
- Changing the lock security for the Enjin Wallet
- Does the Enjin Wallet support ERC-223 Tokens?
- Can I send Ethereum Classic(ETC) to my Ethereum(ETH) wallet?
- Can I download the Enjin Wallet on an Android Emulator?
- Can I use the Enjin Smart Wallet to participate in ICOs?