When opening the wallet app, you’ll be able to choose “Import Wallet”. You can import/recover any wallet with seed recovery phrases using word lengths of 12/15/18/21/24 words. This includes Coinomi, Eidoo, Exodus, imToken, Jaxx, MetaMask, Nano Ledger, TREZOR and more.
Articles in this section
- My Coinomi Wallet has a 24-word recovery phrase, not 18.
- How do I create a Keystore file using my Recovery Phrase?
- Re-importing your wallet
- Importing from Electrum to Enjin Wallet
- Importing your Enjin Wallet into MyEtherWallet
- Types of Import Methods
- How to import from MyEtherWallet to Enjin Wallet using your Keystore
- How to import from MyEtherWallet to Enjin Wallet using your Private Key
- How do I import my second Coinomi wallet?
- Do I need to make a new account if I'm only importing my ETH wallet?