When opening the wallet app, you’ll be able to choose “Import Wallet”. You can import/recover any wallet with seed recovery phrases using word lengths of 12/15/18/21/24 words. This includes Coinomi, Eidoo, Exodus, imToken, Jaxx, MetaMask, Nano Ledger, TREZOR and more.
Articles in this section
- How do I import my second Coinomi wallet?
- Do I need to make a new account if I'm only importing my ETH wallet?
- Importing your second MetaMask account instead of the first to the Enjin Wallet
- How can I export my wallet?
- Can I import a wallet with a Private Key?
- How can I import my wallet into my Enjin Wallet app?