You will need to import your wallet with your Recovery Phrase in order to access your wallet on a new device. When making a transaction, balances may not be updated live across all devices and may require you to refresh the app to get the correct and updated balance.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I exchange a coin to ETH/BTC/LTC?
- Finding your XPUB address
- The balance value and icon for my tokens suddenly went missing. It's now showing "$-" with no icon.
- My phone has fingerprint unlock, but I can't find the option in my wallet.
- Reporting a Bug/Contacting Support
- I’ve sent Ethereum Classic to my Ethereum wallet
- Using the Enjin Wallet on multiple devices.