The Enjin Smart Wallet does not currently support Ethereum Classic (ETC).
If you have sent ETC to your Enjin ETH Wallet Please try the following to access your ETC.
1. Backup your Recovery Phrase.
2. Go to myetherwallet.com [Please check the address! BEWARE OF SCAM WEBSITES!]
3. At the top-right, select "Network ETC (Epool.io)"
4. Go to the "Send Ether & Tokens" tab.
5. Select "Mnemonic Phrase" and enter your Recovery Phrase (skip password) and unlock.
6. On the popup, select "m/44'/60'/0' Ledger (ETH)". Note that this may vary depending on where your wallet was created.
7. Select your wallet address at the bottom (should be the first one) and unlock your wallet. If you can't find your wallet address, go back to step 6 and look through the different options to find your address.
8. You should be able to see and manage your ETC balance in that wallet.