You can find the Transaction ID by opening the coin wallet and tapping on the transaction. This will bring up all the transaction details and you should be able to see your Transaction ID and copy it.
Articles in this section
- How much transaction/gas fees should I use?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- I withdrew from an exchange to my Enjin Wallet and my coins have no shown up yet.
- Can't send my funds? It says "Not enough ETH..."
- How do I find a Transaction ID/Hash?
- I sent my coins to an exchange and my transaction is confirmed, how come I can’t see them yet?
- How do I cancel a pending ETH/ERC-20 transaction?
- Why is my transaction not confirmed yet?