You can add any ERC-20 Token on the Ethereum blockchain to your Enjin Wallet. You will need to find the Token Contract Address, Symbol and Decimals of the Token you want to add.
- Open your Enjin Wallet and edit your coin list by tapping the "+" at the top of your wallet overview screen.
- Tap “Add Custom Token” at the top of the coin list.
- Enter in your token’s Contract Address and Symbol.
- Then “Add Custom Token” at the bottom.
- Finally, update your coin list by entering your password to add your token.
The Custom token should now be added to your wallet.
If the token is a new ICO and you cannot find the token details, please contact the token/ICO team regarding this.