Backup your recovery phrase
Importing to MyEtherWallet
1. Go to MyEtherWallet.com (always type it out in your address bar, or bookmark the legitimate website to avoid scam and phishing sites.)
This guide uses the old MyEtherWallet UI, https://vintage.myetherwallet.com/
2. Open the "View Wallet Info" section (other sections are similar).
3. For wallet access, select the "Mnemonic Phrase" method.
4. Enter your 12-word recovery phrase into the input box; one space between each word, no capitals, and no password (VERY IMPORTANT). Then "Unlock".
5. You should get a pop-up. If your Enjin Wallet was created before the 1.3.7 update (1.2.7 for iOS), for the HD derivation path, select "m/44'/60'/0' Ledger (ETH)". Otherwise, leave the derivation path at the 1st option "m/44'/60'/0'/0".
6. If all done correctly, your wallet address should appear as the first on the list at the bottom of the pop-up. Select your wallet address and "Unlock" your wallet.