Note that you can only import non-SegWit/Standard wallets into the Enjin Wallet. SegWit wallets will generate a different Extended Private Key which is not currently supported in the Enjin Wallet.
1. Open and unlock your Electrum Wallet.
2. Go to the "Console" tab.
3. If you do not have the "Console" tab, go into your "View" settings and "Show Console".
4. In the console, enter getmasterprivate().
5. If your wallet is encrypted, it will ask for your wallet password.
6. You should be given your XPRV key (it will start with xprv).
7. Import your wallet by using the Bitcoin - Private Key / XPRV / WIF method and entering your XPRV Key.