1. Download the MyEtherWallet chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/myetherwallet/nlbmnnijcnlegkjjpcfjclmcfggfefdm
2. Click on the MEW extension button on your browser toolbar, then "Add Wallet".
3. On the Add Wallet page, select "Mnemonic Phrase"; then enter in your 12-word recovery phrase for your Enjin Wallet (no capitals); unlock your wallet.
4. On the pop-up, select the top default option or "Ledger (ETH)" path if you are using a legacy wallet (before the 1.3.7 update), your wallet address should be the first listed below. Select and unlock.
5. Scroll down, and you should be able to set a name and password for your wallet. The password will be used for your Keystore that you will generate. When finished, add your wallet.
6. Go to the "My Wallet" tab at the top menu, find your imported wallet and click the 'eye' icon.
7. Enter your password to unlock your wallet.
8. Scroll down; you should be able to download your Keystore file.