The app will need to be able generate a ETH/BTC/LTC wallet address, make sure you are using a HD Wallet (created/imported via Recovery Phrase) and have added ETH/BTC/LTC to the wallet. Using a single wallet (via Private Key) would not be able to exchange into a different blockchain coin (ETH/BTC/LTC).
Articles in this section
- Why can't I exchange a coin to ETH/BTC/LTC?
- Finding your XPUB address
- The balance value and icon for my tokens suddenly went missing. It's now showing "$-" with no icon.
- My phone has fingerprint unlock, but I can't find the option in my wallet.
- Reporting a Bug/Contacting Support
- I’ve sent Ethereum Classic to my Ethereum wallet
- Using the Enjin Wallet on multiple devices.